Modern, edgy and classic African American hairstyles always stand out in a crowd. Like the perfect accessory, they bring a whole look together. Whether you prefer simple and chic or textured and funky, these styles are sure to get you noticed!
For a look that goes from day to night try this conservative mohawk style. It is work appropriate while still showing off your edgy side.
1. Starting with blow dried hair, apply a thermal protectant.
2. Working in small sections in the back, smooth and gently flip hair out.
3. Continue working up the back of the head.
4. Working in small sections in the crown, smooth hair upwards while gently flipping ends out.
5. Apply a small amount of shine enhancing styling crème to ends.
6. Style bangs as desired.
7. Finish style with a shine enhancing hairspray.
For moisture, shine and smoothness, try Alterna’s Caviar CC Cream For Hair 10-in-1 Complete Correction.
Image courtesy of Latest-Hairstyles