Created by Celebrity Fitness Expert,
Basheerah Ahmad MHR, MS, CPT, CFNC
Certified personal trainer, certified fitness nutrition coach, and with a Master Degree in Exercise Science, I’ve had ample opportunity to work with a large variety of clients for over 17 years. During this time, I’ve learned a lot about the way people view fitness and nutrition. Whether out on tour with a celebrity client, training a stay-at-home Mom, leading a 360 Transformation Fitness Camp, or designing a corporate wellness program, I found that there was always one constant that remained, most people were completely confused about how to eat healthy.
With unlimited information coming through the internet and media we have become so bombarded with conflicting facts, opinions, and outright lies about nutrition that it’s understandable why people don’t know what will help them lose weight, gain strength and tone, and stay healthy for a life time. This is exactly why I created The 4,3,2,1 Nutrition Plan. I think that it’s past time to take the mystery out of eating healthy!
I believe that your eating plan should never come from a ‘one size fits all’ approach. Just as every one of us has a unique genetic blueprint, we also have distinct digestive, lymphatic, endocrine, reproductive, nervous and other systems that are directly affected by the food and drink that we ingest. What works for someone else, even a close relative, may not be the most effective meal plan design for you. With this said, it becomes even more apparent why people should embrace their individuality and learn what works best for them.
What is the Nutrition Plan?Now that you have an overall idea of why I created this program, let’s discuss what the plan is all about. In order for you to maximize your results with The 4,3,2,1 Nutrition Plan you must do the following:
1. Eat 4 small meals per day (utilizing the Create My Meal worksheet and food category list).
2. Use all 3 Macronutrients (proteins, fats, and carbohydrates) in every meal.
3. Drink 2 nutritious shakes on workout days (with a protein supplement powder).
4. Take 1 multi-vitamin per day (check with your medical provider to make sure that it’s safe for you to take vitamins)
The 4,3,2,1 Nutrition Plan not only gives you a structured way to organize your meals, but it also gives you high quality food choices and teaches you how to use these to create a huge variety of nutritious meals and snacks that optimally nourish and fuel the body. This system takes the guesswork out of healthy eating, and helps you build the confidence you need to take control of your own health journey.
Signature Shake Recipe
1 cup of spinach and/or kale
1 cup mixed berries or strawberries (unsweetened frozen)
1 tbsp. ground flaxseed
1 serving of vanilla protein powder
1 cup of coconut, soy, almond, rice or skim milk (no vanilla flavored)
Put all ingredients together in a blender, and mix until smooth. You may add ice if desired
Important tips to remember:
1. There are many types of protein powders that can be used in the shake: whey, soy, rice, hemp, etc.,
Try the one that works best for your digestive system and personal tastes.
2. Try to choose a protein powder that’s no more than 150 calories per serving
3. Feel free to add more greens if needed. Dandelion greens are a great option as well, just a little bitter.
4. If you would like to have the green smoothie more often, you can, just eliminate the protein powder if you aren’t working out that day.
5. Do NOT add the shake calories to your overall caloric intake! Stick to the recipe and you will be fine.
6. If you are having a hard time adjusting to the shake, please contact our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will help you work through your issue.
For accurate calories go to www.calorieking.com
SPECIAL PROMOTION FOR HEART & SOUL MAGAZINE READERS !!!
In the past, my system was primarily available to Celebrity clients that required my private meal planning services as well as personal training, but now I’m making my program available and affordable to the readers of Heart & Soul magazine as a special New Year, New You promotion to help you optimize your health in 2013.
Included in The 4,3,2,1 Nutrition Plan®:
• Basheerah’s complete e-book detailing how to follow the plan to achieve success with the plan – A $100 Value.
• (1) Initial consultation to determine the right caloric plan for you (via email)
• Daily email affirmations to keep you motivated
• 28 sample meals (using our custom templates)
• 24-hr email access to Basheerah, to discuss your progress on the plan
Because we are newly launching our Nutrition Plan to the general public, you can receive all of this value for the introductory offer of $29.95 a month!
Personally customized programs are also available. For more information or to purchase the plan, please go to
http://www.basheerahahmad.com/4321-nutrition.html or call 1(888) 782-4022