Future Kings Event Sponsorship & Donation opportunities.
Sponsoring a STEM camp is an investment in our future!
- STEM Camp Sponsor $5,000 – You are given naming rights to the camp of your choice, your name is listed in all camp study materials, you are listed on our web-site and Facebook page as a sponsor with a link to your web-site for a You are given VIP access to the campers. You receive a framed picture of the campers. You are given a plague certifying your sponsorship. Your name is on all camp T-shirts (And all items beneath)
- Session Sponsor $3,000 – You name is listed in all camp study materials, you are listed on our web- site and Facebook page as a sponsor with a link to your web-site. You are listed as a corporate sponsor in all Future Kings on-line advertising for a You receive a framed picture of the campers. You are given a plague certifying your sponsorship. Your name is on all camp T-shirts. (And all items beneath)
- Diamond $2000 – You are registered as a Major Sponsor and your Name and logo will be placed on all marketing material, banners, program booklets, and web-site, and all on-line advertising to be used before and during the You are given a plague certifying your sponsorship. (And all items beneath).
- Platinum $1000 – You are registered as a Your Logo and name are placed in our program booklets, web-site, and all on-line advertising for the camp. (And all items beneath)
- Gold $500 – Your Logo and Name are placed in our program booklets, our web-site, all on-line (And all items beneath)
- Silver $200 – Your Logo and name are placed on our program booklets and our web-site. You receive a full page advertisement in the program (And all items beneath)
- Bronze $100 – Your Logo and Name are placed on our program (And all items beneath)
- Patron $50 – You receive a letter of appreciation and a framed picture. (And all items beneath)
- Supporter $25 – You receive a letter of appreciation.
- Please send a high quality logo of your company (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org NO LATER THAN June 30, 2016 for
- For processing by mail, download this form STEM Summer Camp (2016) Cash Sponsor – Donation Request and send with a business card to:
P.O. Box 159 Dumfries, VA 22026
Credit card donation may be made on-line at future-kings.org
Please make your checks payable to “Future Kings” and
mail to the address above
Dr. Arik King is the founder of the Future Kings. His work history includes 25 years as a small business owner. As the owner of a technology business, Dr. King experienced the role that STEM played both for his business and the customers his business served. It was his experience as a business owner that is the source of his belief that entrepreneurship could be a key to reducing the achievement gap, cultural responsibility, and economic empowerment.
With this foundation, Dr. King is interested in developing entrepreneurial skills in middle and high school students by first cultivating an interest in academic success and the related STEM topics. His Doctoral level research is on the topic of “Using Interactive Games to Improve Math Achievement among Middle School Students in need of Math Remediation”. This research involves using electronic gaming in a modified instructional format in order to facilitate gains in mastery of pre-Algebra curriculum as well as improvements to student self-efficacy. Dr. King continues research in the area of “disruptive education” as a contribution to providing insight into developing new methods of supporting 21st Century strategies for math improvement.
Dr. King is a passionate believer in the concept that relatively minor policy changes in K -12 education can effect enormous positive changes in the long term academic and career success for boys from underserved communities. The policy changes do not require additional funding but can result in dramatic changes to graduation rates and success in post-secondary endeavors.