BlackFacts for Schools lets students see themselves and their potential reflected in these stories of achievement of people that look just like them!
Today’s Schools and Teachers are challenged to find reliable sources for Black History and Diverse Cultural Achievements. Critical Race Theory and Historical Cultural Erasure are issues being discussed around the country and internationally.
Students are working remotely and consuming information on social media or their cell phones. Textbooks are often outdated, incomplete and in many cases do not tell the the true stores of Black and Diverse Cultural History and, more importantly the Achievements and contributions of People of Color.
BlackFacts for Schools helps to address these issues in a new and innovative way. We offer short Black History and Diverse Cultural Achievement videos, all under 10 minutes in length, as a resource that will Inform, Inspire and Empower your students.
Series Categories Include:
- Black History Heroes,
- Afro-Latino Trailblazers,
- Inspiring Women of Color,
- Caribbean Revolutionaries,
- Black History in America – A Timeline,
- LGBTQ+ Pioneers
- Native American ICONs
- and many more.
Our video library is being indexed by other categories as well: e.g. STEM, Inventors, Medicine, Military, Education, Politics, Music, Writers, etc.
Making it easy to search and find the right video meet your lesson plan objectives.
Pricing for Schools:
- Individual schools: $2000/year for the Website Plug-in Widget plus direct access to all of the Videos.
- School Districts (> 5000 Students): $2/student/year for the Website Plug-in Widget plus direct access to all of the Videos.