By Nneka Samuel “I think we’re the family for this,” says actress Holly Robinson Peete, regarding her family’s docu-series...
By Hazel Trice Edney Pioneering Civil rights and Black political journalist George E. Curry, the reputed dean of Black press...
Anthony David has always resisted categorization by creating music that is on the one hand diverse and on the other unique...
By Musa Jackson Photos: Courtney Douglas / Musa Jackson Management The stunning music industry veteran Angelique Miles’ life reads like...
Motown The Musical tells the story behind the hits as Diana, Smokey, Berry and the whole Motown family fight...
“Holy, Holy is Your Name” / feat: David Michael Wyatt AVAILABLE ON CDBABY: http://cdbaby.com/cd/davidmichaelwyatt I Thank...
- Mom: "Drug policy is the reason people are dying" August 28, 2016
- Helping the homeless, one song at a time August 28, 2016
- Olympian sells medal to fund child's cancer treatment August 27, 2016
- Badges save officers struck by bullets August 27, 2016
- Prince's death and the growing fear of the 'kill pill' August 26, 2016
- This photo of a couple saying goodbye is breaking hearts August 26, 2016
Heart & Soul covers
- Pellet Guns Used in Kashmir Protests Cause ‘Dead Eyes’ Epidemic August 29, 2016
- Big City: A Rite of August Shrinks Away for Some New Yorkers August 28, 2016
- California Judge Rejects Request to Suspend Assisted Suicide Law August 27, 2016
- Adopted Koreans, Stymied in Search of Birth Parents, Find Hope in a Cotton Swab August 27, 2016
- All Donated Blood in U.S. Should Be Tested for Zika, F.D.A. Says August 26, 2016
- A Guide to Help Pregnant Women Reduce Their Zika Risk August 26, 2016
- Elephant Tranquilizer Could Be Linked to Wave of Heroin Overdoses in Midwest August 26, 2016
- More U.S. counties to see Obamacare marketplace monopoly: analysis August 29, 2016
- Singapore confirms 41 cases of locally transmitted Zika virus August 28, 2016
- FDA recommends Zika testing for all blood donated in U.S. August 27, 2016
- Singapore confirms first case of locally transmitted Zika virus August 27, 2016
- Togo slaughters 11,500 chickens after H5N1 bird flu outbreak August 27, 2016
- Hong Kong's first Zika case tests negative August 27, 2016
- U.S. judge will not block California school vaccination law August 26, 2016